Saturday 16 September 2017

Maybelline New York Fashion Brow Cream Pencil - Grey REVIEW

Ohhh lord!!.. such a big title.. I am tired already😜😝.
Another thing before starting, this product is on 15% off on Nykaa as on date 16/09/2017, so if you wanna check out, I've given the link below.👇👇
http://www.nykaa.com/maybelline-new-york-fashion-brow-cream-pencil.html?ptype=product&id=71325&skuId=71327
One more thing, I won't be paid if you click this link so don't worry.
MRP =Rs.175
Discount price=Rs. 149


Claims by the company:-

To begin with the review, let's first talk about what the company claims. 




  • Creamy formulation brow pencil.
  • Super blend-able eye brow pencil.
  • 12 hr wear.
  • Exclusive heat-proof.
  • Long-wearing formula.
  • Available in 2 shades: grey for dark hair and brown for light hair.






  • This is an overview of its major claims.


  • What I think about it:-

  • This is definitely one of the most affordable and quality product brought out by Maybelline, and am really thankful for that because it fits perfectly for someone like me who is a college student and on a budget. 
  • So, to begin with the first claim, I'd say yes, it is creamy but not very creamy. It is the right amount of creamy needed for an eyebrow product.


  • Secondly, yes it is quite blend-able and very easy to use for a beginner.
  • Thirdly, it is quite a long wear. It stays for 7-8 hours easily, after which you might have to touch up, but considering the price, it is really good. Also after 7-8 hours you'd anyway touch up if you are going out.
  • Fourthly, coming to heat proof, it is. I am mostly travelling in my scooty, and so I do wear helmet but it is such a good formula that it stays put when I take off my helmet. I mean I wear it and I really don't worry about my eyebrows anymore.
  • Finally coming to the packaging, I also quite like it. It is very sturdy and compact and easy to travel with as well. Does not take much space and is durable.
  • Overall I quite like this product. Ohh and it also comes in a brown shade which is to be for lighter eyebrows. I have uploaded a picture of the swatch of the grey one if you'd want to check it out. 
  • I've also provided a link in the end as well.

  • So, this ends my review. Hope it was helpful. Until the next post
  • Byeeeeeeeeee💖💕
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment